Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blog No. 2

Woo!! My second blog! Yay!




This obviously means I didn't have a metal break down over one simple little thing (like the fact I the mouse for the labtop)!




I don't actually know what to talk about! Oh! I know!




Have you ever hated the world so much that you just wanted to runaway and DIE?? Well, I haven't. But I know if you ever do feel like this, all you have to do is watch Doctor Who!! It's like taking a walk away from your own life into a world of Dreams and Possibilities! You can go anywhere like . . .







Pompeii, the day Mount Vesuvius erupted!



OR



See a Super Nova



OR EVEN



See a completly NEW EARTH!



Did anyone see what I did there? No? Oh well!


OK! I'm still new to all this and I just found out how to put pictures and videos on my blog(hense the picture show above!) So I'm going to put a video I just uploaded to YouTube! It's only a picture slideshow though. I don't know how to get videos. (If anyone could tell me it would be a great help!)





If anyone is on YouTube and want to add me, my name is MissMixMatch so please do!



Well, I think thats the end of my blog for now! So . . . uh . . . yeah . . .BYE!!

No comments: