Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I HATE SUMMER EXAMS!!

OK! As you can see by the title, I hate summer exams! So far, I know I have failed at least 1 exam : Irish! But anyway! I have decided to do something at the end of each month in which i say what I loved about the month! I know it's not the end of the month yet but I won't get a chance to do it at the weekend so here goes :

MAY!

  • SCHOOL TRIP! - For our ( my class ) C.S.P.E (cival, social and political education) we went to the zoo as part of our Action Project! It was so much fun! And me and my friend got hyper on animal biscuts! (I know animal biscuts at a zoo, original!)
  • DWA - It stands for "Doctor Who Adventures"! This month I got my first issue of Doctor Who Adventures after a girl in school told me you could get a Doctor dress up set in cluding a pair of Brainy Specks and a Sonic Screwdriver!
  • HOLIDAYS! - I get my holidays on Friday after a 2 hour long English exam(grr)

I think that's it! If I come up with anyhting else I'll add it in! If anyone actually reads this thing!

No comments: